What's new

Would you?

OP
VickiFL

VickiFL

I finally installed Win10 on my SP3, but that's a more powerful machine. So far, it's working well. Not sure about battery life yet.

I'm leaning towards keeping Win10 off my Surface 3 because I think it would slow it down. That's why I wanted opinions. :)

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
How does it perform vs. a Surface Pro 3?
It is working well across all of my devices, it works best when you judge it on its own merits and try not to compare with previous versions of Windows. Some of the implementations are very different and as Windows is delivered as a service it will be refined.

OP
VickiFL

VickiFL

It is working well across all of my devices, it works best when you judge it on its own merits and try not to compare with previous versions of Windows. Some of the implementations are very different and as Windows is delivered as a service it will be refined.

I'm not judging it. In fact, I have it on my SP3, and love it so far. ::knocks on wood:: I'm just worried about it slowing down the slower processor of the S3. Lagging really irks me, and Win8.1 runs so smooth on it now.

olimjj

I'm not judging it. In fact, I have it on my SP3, and love it so far. ::knocks on wood:: I'm just worried about it slowing down the slower processor of the S3. Lagging really irks me, and Win8.1 runs so smooth on it now.
I also have it on my 1st gen SP1 128GB i5, which is close to your S3. It feels, responds and acts pleasingly zippy.

Last edited: