What's new

XBOX Controllers?

iSaliena

Just wondering which controller works on the SP2? I want a pink one so I was looking at the rock candy xbox ones, but I don't want to get one that doesn't work obviously.

kozak79

Any XBOX for PC controllers will work. In one of the reviews for the Rock Candy someone says it works with PC's.

daniielrp

The Wired Xbox 360 controller will work just fine (I use it myself).

For a wireless Xbox 360 controller to work, you have to make sure you get the PC version that has a USB adapter for your PC.

At the moment, an Xbox One controller is not supported (unless you go through a series of hoops to make it emulate a 360 controller, IMO not worth it).

Deathcry

Just wondering which controller works on the SP2? I want a pink one so I was looking at the rock candy xbox ones, but I don't want to get one that doesn't work obviously.

I use a wired xbox 360 controller on my pro 2 and have no issues with it of course i use the office microsoft xbox 360 controller but i dont see why the rock candy ones wouldnt work. I also had got my ps4 controller to work via usb on my pro 2 which was cool but there were a few games that wouldnt work with it so i got the 360 one.

Deathcry

Yeah i had my ps4 controller working on my sp2 but there is a tool u need to make it think its a xbox 360 controller and you have to be careful on what games you try it with. Dead island for example would not recognize it as a xbox controller, one of the reasons i got an offical wired 360 controller to use while playing games.