What's new

Xbox Live Games app issue

sufiction

I click on Games and want to log into my xbox live gamertag but it logs me into a randon xbox live gamertag but I can not find a place to log out and sign into mine. Is there something im missing or can you not log in and out of a gamertag?

bosamar

When I click on the Games tile I am automatically signed in. Does the top right corner say you're signed in? Mine is all the same on Xbox, WinPhone7 and RT.

Sin

I thought that it logged you into your primary Live account, which need to be the same one used for Xbox Live.

OP
sufiction

sufiction

My xbl email is an old one I used a long time ago that they won't let me change. I use a different email for everything now which is what I use for my surface rt. I don't use the email the gamertag is used with.

Last edited:

bosamar

If I recall correctly doesn't the initial setup have a recommendation for which email account to use if you have multiple accounts?

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
You can link multiple Microsoft Accounts (formally Live Accounts), I've done this with two accounts.

OP
sufiction

sufiction

ok so I made a 2nd account with my xbl gamertag email. so to use the app id have to keep switching back and forth just to see it