What's new

Yeah! Nook app is finally in the Store

Bjurn

that's what I meant by searchtool. Turns up with zero results. Also tried e-reader, ereader, barnes, nobles, daily shelf and various other terms. I don't get it...

Sin

What are your setting on the Store (open the store, open the Charms bar, tap settings and then preferences)? Make sure you have both turned off or I believe it restricts what it finds.

Arizona Willie

Is it possible to read books in Nook format you obtain from places other than Barnes & Noble?
I've been playing with the Nook app trying to figure a way but it seems to not want to co-operate.

J515OP

Super Moderator
What are your setting on the Store (open the store, open the Charms bar, tap settings and then preferences)? Make sure you have both turned off or I believe it restricts what it finds.

Yep I think he is getting regional filtering for the Netherlands.

Bjurn

Hi all,
thanks for the tip concerning regional filtering. I get more hits now for my searches through the store, but still no Nook. Freda however is working fine now, their helpdesk fixed an incompatibility issue in my epub. Very fast and helpful! So the need for Nook is a lot less. I still would like to understand why I can't find it though..