What's new

Concerning discovery..

While poking around the windows store and my account I discover possibly one pc that I sold listed in my device listing. It was named something else as I generally name my devices by model and mfr (ex. sp3I5 or lumina1020) I ALWAYS wipe a device that Im going to sell and Im pretty sure I deleted my sp2 from my account. I checked my account for any suspicious purchases but did not find any, is this some bug or has someone else discovered this?

macmee

While poking around the windows store and my account I discover possibly one pc that I sold listed in my device listing. It was named something else as I generally name my devices by model and mfr (ex. sp3I5 or lumina1020) I ALWAYS wipe a device that Im going to sell and Im pretty sure I deleted my sp2 from my account. I checked my account for any suspicious purchases but did not find any, is this some bug or has someone else discovered this?

When I go to my account I see lots of old devices of mine that I don't have anymore (in some cases over a year old). But they aren't renamed.

OP
C

callihan_44

this device on my account also showed what apps were downloaded, all of them free ones . I deleted it but it makes me worry somehow someone could gain access to purchases etc. When you initially setup your tablet or whatever they send you a code to type in to activate it so IDK why this would show up on my account still.