What's new

Does My new Surface Pro suit the game to play?

cboner

Hello all,

Sorry for taking up your time. I am newbie here. Please forgive me if my words aren't proper, but hope u can understand them.

On my graduation ceremony, my family prepared one Microsoft Surface pro for me, which I have wanted to buy, but I don't have enough money to buy, so I have to raise pocket money to do that. After opening up the box, wow, to my great surprise, that is one new surface pro I have longed for as my original one is broken already. I also like playing Tuyoo Fishing Mania game on my surface phone, so that is one of reasons why I want new one.

I am asking u here if I can still play the game on my new pro as I played that on my surface phone.

Can anyone here give me some suggestions about the topic?

Many thanks.

OP
C

cboner

And I'm over here wanting to play Roller Coaster Tycoon....some ambitious people on here.
Hello, sorry for the late reply. I wonder what is the game for Roller Coaster Tycoon as I never hear of that game before. Thanks again for your reply.

Gus Smedstad

I wonder what is the game for Roller Coaster Tycoon as I never hear of that game before.
The original Roller Coaster Tycoon was a 2D game from 1999, which was relatively undemanding of graphics cards even 20 years ago. He's making a joke about how you're asking a lot more of your Surface Pro than he is.

It kind of misses the mark, unfortunately, since Tuyoo Fishing Mania is a game primarily aimed at phones, and thus isn't demanding either. There's no question that a full-blown laptop like a Surface Pro will run that game.

Not that I know anything about Tuyoo. You just mentioned playing it on a Surface phone, and looking it up makes it clear it's a phone game, with versions for Android, iOS, and Windows.

As for more demanding games, that's going to depend on which version of the Surface Pro you have, and what you want to play. Even the i7 version isn't great at graphics, but still there are a lot of games out there that don't stress graphics cards.