What's new

facebook news feed very small

dcoplien

My facebook version has charms, but to get the charms menu, i have to press the "hamburger menu" in the top left corner, then press settings. Therefore i think this is the facebook app made for windows 8, but is still able to run in windows 10
Well duh....just did it again. I missed the fact that the link to settings opened in the charms menu on the right so we have the same version. On my Win 8.1 I have no "hamburger" menu.

Philtastic

I've found the Windows Facebook app to be horribly unreliable, prone to crashing, doesn't scale properly, and doesn't even reliably pop up notifications which is the only reason to have the app installed. I uninstalled it and just use the website now.

dcoplien

I've found the Windows Facebook app to be horribly unreliable, prone to crashing, doesn't scale properly, and doesn't even reliably pop up notifications which is the only reason to have the app installed. I uninstalled it and just use the website now.
For the most part, I use FB on my phone. Tried the app, found it used far less power than a browser but absolutely hate the app. Won't need to use my SP4 for facebook till this summer at a cabin in northern Wisconsin. Hopefully by then they will have new drivers for SP4 and worked out the annoying bugs of Win 10.