Hello from Scotland

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction & Site Assistance' started by Inadorel, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Inadorel

Inadorel Member

Hi

I am the proud owner of two Surfaces - I've had the RT since the day it came out and the Pro since I was able to get a friend to Ship it from US for me. Sad to say - I have never met anyone else with one over here (apart from my Mother - I bought her one for Christmas) - so when I saw this forum I thought it would be great to see what other people who have them think about them.

I love mine - the RT makes a great tablet and is a lot more useful than the iPad I had before (just because of Office and the in built Windows stuff - I couldn't be without the snipping tool). The Pro is simply excellent - it is a full substitute for the (now feels) enormous ThinkPad I had before.

:)

2. kristalsoldier

kristalsoldier Well-Known Member

My Device:
    SPro4
    Hi and welcome. Like you, I love the RT. Probably would not opt for the Pro anytime. Fact is, I don't need it. Like you, I also have a ThinkPad, which has served me well for a few years now but I won't be replacing that anytime soon. If I do, it will be another ThinkPad - I just love those machines too. Back to the RT, I use it a lot - especially when I am mobile. The only thing is I hope MS is able to update some of the core apps which, if some of the Technorati blog posts are to be believed, are shortly forthcoming.

3. Inadorel

Inadorel Member

Let's hope so - I love my RT but the Mail client for it leaves a huge amount to be desired. I just wish that Office on it had included Outlook.

4. kristalsoldier

kristalsoldier Well-Known Member

My Device:
    SPro4
  5. J515OP

J515OP Super Moderator

My Device:
    RT
    Welcome to the forum. Good job spreading the Surface love. Hopefully you are setting a trend and will see more soon :)

6. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 Administrator Staff Member

Welcome aboard!

7. bosamar

bosamar Well-Known Member

My Device:
    RT
    I think even better things await us Surface users. It's going to get better. Welcome to the forum!

8. cali

cali Member

Hope all is going well.