Hi from Pyrmont, Sydney.

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction & Site Assistance' started by Hubster, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Hubster

Hubster New Member

Hey folks!

Got my Surface RT about 10 days back and loving it! No issues so far other than the reported wi-fi one which is sure to get updated soon, as MS seems to be proactive with updates so far. Patch Tuesday for December should be a good one :)

My partner loves Surface RT so much she's about to order one too! So we'll have 2 Windows Phones and Surfaces in the house :) Our chosen tech ecosystem is working pretty nicely. :)

2. J515OP

J515OP Super Moderator

My Device:
    RT
    Welcome Hubster. Any Windows 8 computers to go with the phones and tablets? You might not need one now that you have the Surface. Did you get a touch or type cover?

3. Hubster

Hubster New Member

At the moment we're both running Windows Phone 7. My partner has her Lumia 800, I have my Lumia 900 (about to get replaced with a Lumia 820 due to some bugs with my Lumia 900 which Optus are happy to replace it with). No Windows 8 machines just yet, but I'll be changing that soon: desktop and notebooks running Windows 7 will need upgrading, and we both love Metro anyway :) As for covers... Touch Covers so far, but I think a Type Cover needs to be the go soon.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2012
  4. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 Administrator Staff Member

Congrats on the Surface and welcome aboard!

5. cali

cali Member

Welcome to the site.