inking "zig- zag" issue

Discussion in 'Microsoft Surface Pro 3' started by s169878, Nov 14, 2015.

1. s169878

s169878 New Member

My Device:
    SPro3
    Surface pro 3 from a firesale (sample-unit), i5, 128gb,win 10,

hey there,

First of all : I'm New to the Surface pro 3 ( for the last 6 years x61 t from Lenovo). So this is my First Post in this Forum. "hello all of you ". Introduction: german (W├╝rzburg ) --> so excuse the weird autocorrection with the Capital letters . I'm ateacher , so I use the inking quite a lot. And There is the First Problem. The pen: when i draw slowly (no difference in OneNote or photoshop) it is impossible to draw a smoth Line , ist's always making a Kind of a Zick-zack Line . on the x61t (with wacom dig.) a had never such Problems . I Made a Video:

Perhaps, Somebody knows something about that Problem. All Updates are Made and i Changed the pen Batterie.

Thx Roland

2. GreyFox7

GreyFox7 Super Moderator Staff Member

This is an issue with drawing slow diagonals when using N-Trig technology. As far as I know there's no fix for that. Some thoughts I had for a workaround are: rotate the paper 45 degrees so that your diagonal is now a horizontal or vertical on the Surface. or use a vector drawing program for diagonal lines. or draw fast! ;)

3. leeshor

leeshor Well-Known Member

My Device:
    SPro4
    Welcome to the forum

I made a small change to your thread title.