What's new

Just Got Engaged!!!

OP
CustomSurfaceP2
Congrats!!!

And I'm really sorry to ask this but I haven't read enough of your posts to know.. are you Alex or Amber? :D

Haha I am Alex, I would use the surface to record my wedding if I could, but I can't find a mount that big lol. During my trip to Atlanta (I live in Dallas), I lost my GoPro Hero tubing, but she got me a GoPro Hero3+ Black edition as a replacement! We'll be going to Cancun next week so I'm going to do some editing and recording in 4K HD for all my SP3 buddies here! Of course the SP3 will be going along too!

GTiceman

Congrats, love the Georgia Aquarium and glad to see you didn't misspell it like they did on the road sign outside Georgia Tech

bluegrass

Congratulation. I was thinking when I saw the title, that someone was getting engaged to an SP3 . You'll love the black +. I have been using mine in the sky on my Phantom. I'm going to Cancun in December to a bluegrass festival just South in Puerto Morelos.

OP
CustomSurfaceP2
mohcho - haha I sure did, while I love my sp3 and it does everything I want it to, my version of Cyberlinks PowerDirector didn't work as intended. I do all my major editing work on my iMac 27inch. I treat all my products fairly ;).

bluegrass - that sounds awesome, I was just looking at the phantom and hero3+ silver bundle they have on B&H for 749.00 and was tempted but I am now on a tight budget so I'll just have to leave the phantom alone for now. :(

GTiceman - lol I had no idea they mispelled it, otherwise I would've definitely took a picture!

kundas1

Moved thread to off topic where this belongs as it has no coalition to the Surface tablets... with that said congrats on your engagement!