What's new

New to the forum

leeshor

Welcome to the forum

What settings were you wanting to change? Most of the controls are just above the posting area and there is also an advanced button at the bottom of the posting area.

OP
E

equake

Welcome to the forum

What settings were you wanting to change? Most of the controls are just above the posting area and there is also an advanced button at the bottom of the posting area.

The setting I was looking for was thread/post count displayed per/page like in a vBulletin Forum.

Thanks

leeshor

For sure this isn't vBulletin. On the forum home page on the left under each forum is the thread count and post count for that forum.

Once you select a forum the post count is displayed for each thread along with a count of the views.

Did that answer your question?

OP
E

equake

I'm really looking for customizing my view of threads/post per page. For example if a thread has 1000 posts I don't want to see 100 pages but rather 20 pages with 50 posts each. Does that make sense?

Thanks

leeshor

As I mentioned, this was at one time vBulletin but no more and I don't think you will achieve what you are looking for. Just not customizable in that way.

Tatletz

:)
Hi guys, just not sure how to start a new thread. I see the new conversation button but not new thread. Thank you