What's new

Age of Empires: Castle Siege

DutchYee

Age of Empires: Castle Siege is an strategy game developed by Microsoft Studios

Requirements
upload_2014-12-26_21-25-8.png

As you can read its an Windows exclusive game.
* Age of Empires®: Castle Siege requires users to sign into Xbox with a Microsoft account to play.
* New players: Claim exclusive Holiday BONUS Gold today!

Goal:
Age of Empires®: Castle Siege invites you to guide your empire through the Medieval Era on your Windows PC or touch screen device. Choose from one of several civilizations, including the Britons, Teutons, and Kievan Rus. Upgrade your keep, fortify your walls, and garrison defensive troops to protect yourself from marauders. Then, train an army to raid other cities, and command them in battle to dismantle your opponents’ defenses.

Over the ages, you’ll research technology, live through famous battles, and recruit a variety of heroes to your side, including Saladin, Richard the Lionheart, and Joan of Arc. Outsmart your attackers and outplay your victims to earn achievements and climb to the top of the leaderboards.

This game is similar to
* Castle Clash
* Cash of Clans

Screenshots:
upload_2014-12-26_21-28-35.png

upload_2014-12-26_21-28-54.png

upload_2014-12-26_21-29-14.png

Download the game here:
http://apps.microsoft.com/windows/en-us/app/535ec024-ff5c-488e-83a6-67c787ea25e8

Attachments

• upload_2014-12-26_21-29-16.png
    upload_2014-12-26_21-29-16.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 792

Moonsurface

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yes I play this game on my phone laptop and surface, though it does make the fan run on the surface... Fan runs all the time on the laptop so I cant tell if it does the same thing there!

Is this an advertisement?

OP
DutchYee

DutchYee

Yes I play this game on my phone laptop and surface, though it does make the fan run on the surface... Fan runs all the time on the laptop so I cant tell if it does the same thing there!

Is this an advertisement?

It's not an advertisement. I recommend you guys to play this game as i do at my own. Your Surface should run it to easy, so your fan should not make a lot of noise.

Moonsurface

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sorry just noticed the forum the thread posted in. Yes the fan does run and the surface gets quite warm playing this game. Don't know why but others have noticed it too. I also had the same thing running other app store games on the surface.

Weird because running other full windows programs doesn't cause this at all.

Moonsurface

Super Moderator
Staff member
To be fair though my phone gets warm running the same game and it kills battery quickly. ... But I still love the game. Quite addicted

Liam2349

I'm not familiar with these games. It sounds like potentially a simpler version of Civilization. Any similarities?

telesm

hi. excuse me .. who can help me? :( i can't found this game in store.. I want offline link this game:(. who for me uplod this game?:(please:(:(