What's new

By the 20th?

JesseDiaz

I have UPS my choice. They just sent a delivery notice for tomorrow between 12:45PM and 4:45PM.

I have that too...havent received anything. Also, I did not get an email notice that my sp3 shipped like I expected...I have to keep checking the website

JesseDiaz

Tidbit! If you call UPS Domestic Line (1-800-PICK-UPS), you can schedule a UPS WillCall at your local UPS office right now. If they try and say they must fail in delivery once before this is a option, that's not true, you can change the package as long as its not at the local hub. This has to be done before it arrives at your local hub. (IE; right now!) That way you can pick up your package bright and early 8/9am respectively in most situations and not worry about the "waiting" hassle. I normally do this for my UPS Packages with UPS MyChoice, but that only works for Residential addresses. I shipped the Surface to my work :). Stoked to get it with the WillCall sooner.

Even if my status still says "READY FOR UPS..." and "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status will be updated"?

JesseDiaz

Tidbit! If you call UPS Domestic Line (1-800-PICK-UPS), you can schedule a UPS WillCall at your local UPS office right now. If they try and say they must fail in delivery once before this is a option, that's not true, you can change the package as long as its not at the local hub. This has to be done before it arrives at your local hub. (IE; right now!) That way you can pick up your package bright and early 8/9am respectively in most situations and not worry about the "waiting" hassle. I normally do this for my UPS Packages with UPS MyChoice, but that only works for Residential addresses. I shipped the Surface to my work :). Stoked to get it with the WillCall sooner.

So online I have a MY CHOICE calendar that will show me when packages are being delivered and assume I can change them there....I think becuase of the status of my SP3 " READY FOR UPS", its not showing up on my calendar yet so I cant change it...FYI

klyph

Sad thing is I'm only waiting on the Surface so I can start back reading my comics. I sold my Venue 8 and my Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 to get this thing!

Klownicle

Even if my status still says "READY FOR UPS..." and "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status will be updated"?

Yes you should still be fine, just means it hasn't been scanned. As long as they have a tracking number when it is scheduled to be delivered is when you can pick it up locally that morning at the location they tell you. That is assuming it has a delivery date currently. Its just a phone call away to find out.

JesseDiaz

Yes you should still be fine, just means it hasn't been scanned. As long as they have a tracking number when it is scheduled to be delivered is when you can pick it up locally that morning at the location they tell you. That is assuming it has a delivery date currently. Its just a phone call away to find out.

Call but couldnt do it....they said even though theres a deivery date, they have to wait until is actually picked up. They said once that is done, I can pick it up at a local UPS. And they are open 24/7 so as soon as its picked up and reflected on the web site, I can call...
That means no sleep tonight!!!!!

LazyEvul

So it's now just past 9 PM EST. Any idea if I should still expect a shipping notice for tomorrow, or is it time to start calling support? After they screwed up my order, I'm quite worried I won't have my device for tomorrow, but it does still say "Ships by 6/20/2014" in my order history for both the SP3 256GB i5 and the Red Type Cover.

Klownicle

So it's now just past 9 PM EST. Any idea if I should still expect a shipping notice for tomorrow, or is it time to start calling support? After they screwed up my order, I'm quite worried I won't have my device for tomorrow, but it does still say "Ships by 6/20/2014" in my order history for both the SP3 256GB i5 and the Red Type Cover.

Can you tell if your credit card has been charged?

LazyEvul

Can you tell if your credit card has been charged?

There was a charge on the account for the Type Cover when I called on 6/17. I'll have to call in to see if they've charged for the SP3 itself. I haven't got a shipping notification for either one, however.

Seneleron

Ardmore Oklahoma, delivery by 3 pm tomorrow.

NO WORD WHATSOEVER on the type cover. My local worst buy says they've got plenty for stock, so I have a backup!