What's new

By the 20th?

OP
MickeyLittle

MickeyLittle

If it makes you feel any better, I have a similar issue from Worst Buy. SP3 is preparing, type cover is still listed as "status not available" and stuck on "payment validated".

Of course, I can live without the type cover for a week if I HAVE to...

that's a no brainer. :big smile:

Cupcakes

If it makes you feel any better, I have a similar issue from Worst Buy. SP3 is preparing, type cover is still listed as "status not available" and stuck on "payment validated".

Of course, I can live without the type cover for a week if I HAVE to...

Lol, Worst Buy. Good one. I pre-ordered with them once and got screwed because they never have your stuff on time no matter how early you order, as everyone else has the item in.

But not trying to be a bummer...

I am crossing my fingers that you'd get an updated status today.

SaddleSC

I just received shipping confirmation for just the Surface Pro 3. No mention of the red type cover. I ordered both on 5/26/14. They charged full cost of both to my card.

Same situation here...my order status on MS site has shown the red Type Cover as "backordered" since 6/6 when I placed my order. Today, I just received shipping confirmation for the tablet-only, which is fine by me. As long as the SP3 arrives tomorrow, I can wait for the type cover.

lcavada

I ordered at midnight when they went on pre order ....but no information yet.

can you tell me what they used for the reference number in your UPS shipment?

Sometimes you can track shipment this way before MS updates their system.

thanks.

I can confirm they will be NEXT DAY UPS deliveries. Just got notification from myUPS.

chilipalm

So I guess they only made like 10 of these red covers available on first day of preorders and can't make any more a month later. Great judge of demand on MS part.

I most def. won't be getting mine by tomorrow, my card was pre-charged on Wednesday afternoon, and it's still in process on the site, 6/3 order date, 256 with red cover. I'm pretty disappointed.

lcavada

Congratulations !

thanks.
I just received shipping confirmation for just the Surface Pro 3. No mention of the red type cover. I ordered both on 5/21/14. They charged full cost of both to my card.

chilipalm

UPS has not updated their system yet so I can't see what UPS used. I'm guessing the order number.

Congratulations !

thanks.

OP
MickeyLittle

MickeyLittle

I most def. won't be getting mine by tomorrow, my card was pre-charged on Wednesday afternoon, and it's still in process on the site, 6/3 order date, 256 with red cover. I'm pretty disappointed.

Remember that they are supposedly shipping overnight so you might still get it tomorrow.

WorldIRC

I'm actually OK that my tablet "likely" won't ship until today to arrive tomorrow. I'm not arriving at the hotel until tomorrow, and would prefer I get it out of their hands as soon as possible.

OP
MickeyLittle

MickeyLittle

UPS Tracking Number

The tracking number I have from UPS shows a shipping weight of 1.4lbs so that's just the keyboard.