What's new

By the 20th?

Dajackal9999

Ordered 6/16 at BestBuy and was worried that it might not come...256GB. Called the store yesterday and requested a pickup instead of shipping. A few minutes later voila ! All set and shows up as pick up at store. The BB rep confirmed that they had them...I can pick it up any time tomorrow. Status now shows as Preparing Order after previously showing up as Payment Validated. Sooooo glad I had them change the order. Can't wait !

tuchas

I also received the shipping confirmation on the black type cover only. Ordered on 6/5 i5/256. Somehow I remember this happening with the first SP, and I received everything on launch day. Not freaking out yet.

6/3 order i5 256, .... and I was just told by a MS Support Agent over chat that my order will ship tomorrow and I will not receive my surface for 5 - 7 days after that. WONDERFUL

Blue: at 6:56:22
I have here now your purchase information and the name of the product is the Surface Pro 3 - 256GB / Intel i5 and Surface Pro Type Cover (Red) that was purchased last June 3, 2014.
You: at 6:56:38
Yes
Blue: at 6:58:35
Alright, as I can see here, the product will be shipped tomorrow and the product will be delivered within 5 to 7 business days.

klyph

6/3 order i5 256, .... and I was just told by a MS Support Agent over chat that my order will ship tomorrow and I will not receive my surface for 5 - 7 days after that. WONDERFUL

That may be a standard response, because it releases on the 20th and the shipping says Ground on all preorders. However, I still think they will ship them Next Day overnight. All of my preorders have said Ground too but came overnight.

Guess I'll see, the kids and wife are out of town starting tomorrow afternoon until Sunday night and it really would have given me some time to sit down and play with the thing. Guess we'll see, still no email confirmation and my order still states "in process"

tuchas

No - I was told the same thing at one point. Type cover is showing as shipped but UPS doesn't have tracking info yet. However, UPS does tell me that delivery is 6/20.

SaddleSC

I just received shipping confirmation from MS for my wife's SP3 that was ordered on 6/15. I received shipping confirmation for my SP3 ordered on 6/6 last night at 11:30 pm. When I check the tracking, both are showing as UPS Next Day Air Saver (to Colorado)...so it looks like I am all set for tomorrow! The red Type Cover that was ordered on 6/6 is still showing "backordered" and has not yet shipped.