What's new

Facebook will Now Let You Post Videos in Comments

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
facebook-video-comments.jpg

Just in case you want to create even more videos to share across the interwebs, now Facebook will let you add them to your comments and replies to other folks' Facebook posts. Here's a quote from the Facebook blog post on the subject:

"Yesterday marked my 7th “Faceversary” (annual anniversary working at Facebook). I’m celebrating the best way I know how: by launching a brand new feature a few of us started at a hackathon.

At Facebook’s 50th Hackathon early this year, we prototyped the ability to upload a video into comments and replies on posts, because we wanted enable more engaging and immersive conversations. This adds to the suite of multimedia features within comments including: links, photos, stickers, emoji, and starting today video.
Videos in Comments are now available worldwide! You can upload them as replies to posts by people and pages, as well as within groups and events. It’s supported on desktop web, iOS, and Android. To try it out, click the camera icon next to the comment field!" ~ Facebook

Now folks can post that umpteenth cat video in response to your best friend's cat video Facebook post... :rolleyes: