What's new

Greeting from Canada !

Rushino

New Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2013
Messages
31
Points
0
Hello guys,

Waiting for my Surface Pro 128G. :D Can't wait.

Finally a Windows device as small as a book and convertible with a keyboard ! I am glad microsoft made this, this was a smart move.
 
I'm a RT owner and love it. Enjoy your Pro and welcome to the forum.
 
Welcome to the forum. I guess you read some large books ;) The Surface isn't small by tablet standards if that is what you are expecting but it is small by laptop standards. If size is important than you may want to check out the RT. If you need power and legacy apps then Pro it is :)
 
Oh well. Size doesn't really matter to be honest... the legacy apps and power was the choose for me. However, i could try it in a store before buying and i was really impressed in how much power this little thing can carry. But thanks guys!
 
Back
Top