K kris2per New Member Joined May 13, 2015 Messages 2 Points 1 My Device Surface 3 (Atom) May 17, 2015 #1 What program should I use? Where can I learn to make one? Is the program for free? I plan to make an app for personal use. Thanks
What program should I use? Where can I learn to make one? Is the program for free? I plan to make an app for personal use. Thanks
jnjroach Administrator Staff member Joined Nov 9, 2012 Messages 8,064 Points 113 Location Seattle, WA USA My Device SurfaceProX May 18, 2015 #2 kris2per said: What program should I use? Where can I learn to make one? Is the program for free? I plan to make an app for personal use. Thanks Click to expand... Start here: http://www.microsoftvirtualacademy....loping-universal-windows-apps-with-c-and-xaml
kris2per said: What program should I use? Where can I learn to make one? Is the program for free? I plan to make an app for personal use. Thanks Click to expand... Start here: http://www.microsoftvirtualacademy....loping-universal-windows-apps-with-c-and-xaml