What's new

I put Windows 11 on my Surface Go

spainspain

Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2016
Messages
85
Points
18
Location
Madrid, Spain
My Device
Other
Hello everyone,

I am happy to say that Windows 11 works fine on my Surface Go. It has actually brought new life to it and the touch experience is much better. This is not my main device, so, if Microsoft stops sending out updates in the future because this device does not support Windows 11, I am fine with it.

Cheers,

Shawn
 
Just an update to say that l am still getting updates. The tablet experience is much better on Windows 11 in my opinion. Will be holding on to my Surface Go much longer now.
 
Honestly, I don't like the W11 touch keyboard layout that much, especially for numbers and special characters.
 
Honestly, I don't like the W11 touch keyboard layout that much, especially for numbers and special characters.
I can understand. Not that much of a fan either. Now that l have changed to the traditional keyboard, l like it much better.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top