M Mini New Member Joined Jan 8, 2014 Messages 10 Points 1 Jun 26, 2016 #1 Hi, anyone got an idea if the Display Dock of the Lumia 950 (XL) works with the surface pro 4?
jnjroach Administrator Staff member Joined Nov 9, 2012 Messages 8,064 Points 113 Location Seattle, WA USA My Device SurfaceProX Jun 26, 2016 #2 Mini said: Hi, anyone got an idea if the Display Dock of the Lumia 950 (XL) works with the surface pro 4? Click to expand... It does not, It uses USB C as a connector instead of the Surface Connector.
Mini said: Hi, anyone got an idea if the Display Dock of the Lumia 950 (XL) works with the surface pro 4? Click to expand... It does not, It uses USB C as a connector instead of the Surface Connector.
OP OP M Mini New Member Joined Jan 8, 2014 Messages 10 Points 1 Jul 5, 2016 #3 I recently tried to connect the surface pro 4 via USB c to USB 3. The USB ports work, so you get additional 3 USB ports. My display port cable wasn't working. I might give another one a try!
I recently tried to connect the surface pro 4 via USB c to USB 3. The USB ports work, so you get additional 3 USB ports. My display port cable wasn't working. I might give another one a try!