What's new

my lumina 1020 has jumped to windows 10

hannytyo

buggy... and you'll be missing OneNote and Office apps...

tried this for 2 days, and decided to go back to Lumia Denim last night.

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
I'm running it on my 1520, it is early and many of the features are still in their infancy or haven't been added.

OP
toaf

toaf

holy poopers, i could not even make a phone call, if memory serves me it should be able to make a call. ya i goy my backup from 4/10 to load back to 8 it is

vxm

tried new preview build on my Lumia 830 during weekend, too early to consider that usable system- could make phone calls, use browser, messenger etc but system is really slow and drains battery like crazy (on saturday when I started upgrading I was on 89%, had to charge phone same evening, during night lost 30% of battery and had to charge again). Rolled back to Denim :)

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
All basic functions work without an issue for me, Bluetooth, Calls, Texts and Email. Pandora, Xbox Music all work....the only issues I'm having is with Maps and Tweetium

OP
toaf

toaf

yaa all back to semi normal, some of the problems might have been the fact i had the preview of 8, then the preview of 10. o well not doing that for awhile. backup lost my beloved saved shark game. boooo. i just got great white unlocked too :(

Moonsurface

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm looking forward to win 10, but like on my surface I'm not going to update until it's fully ready. I am running win 10 on a laptop though I like it :)

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm looking forward to win 10, but like on my surface I'm not going to update until it's fully ready. I am running win 10 on a laptop though I like it :)
Yeah the cake isn't done yet. I might wait for some of the Continuous Updates to roll out before biting. {cough}