What's new

New games and price drops

bkammerer

Hey guys,
There are some new games out that looked kind of interesting. I haven't tried any of these yet. I usually only play games on the weekend, so if you've tried them post a review.
1.ZOMBIES!!! - This is an Xbox Live game that is based on a board game for $4.99.
2.Dragon's Blade - Looks like an snes Final Fantasy game. Free.
3.North & South - "retro" RTS set during the Civil War. $3.99.
I also noticed a few price drops, not sure if these are permanent or not.
1.4 Elements II SE - $1.49
2.ilomilo + - $4.99 was $6.99
3.Chimpact - $1.49 was $2.99
4.Reckless Racing Ult. - $3.99 was $6.99??
5.Rocket Riot - $2.99 was $4.99??

thebigpants

Hey, I own ilomilo, it's freaking awesome! You DO need a controller to really enjoy it (the touch screen controls kind of stink). I didn't care for reckless racing, but some people love it, i would try the demo first. Thanks for the info on Zombies!(i'll be sure to check it out.)

OP
B

bkammerer

Zombies!!! was taken off the app store shortly after my initial post. I tried to d/l the demo and got a message saying that the game had been removed. It's still listed under the games app so I would guess it will be back up soon.

R0bR

I picked up Reckless Racing after the price dropped, I like the game but then again I like racing games and it's much better if you have a controller setup. Also, new free Xbox game has released called Monster Candy, don't know if it's any good as I haven't played it but just letting everyone know.

PeteyGee

I owned North and South for my Amiga many years ago. Will definitely be buying it for my Surface, it was a great game!!!

Search tags for this page

microsoft surface price drop

microsoft surface price drops
new games and price drops

surface price drop

when surface price drop

Members online

No members online now.