A alphaboy1 New Member Joined Sep 30, 2016 Messages 3 Points 1 My Device SPro3 Dec 11, 2016 #1 I have noticed that the PIN no longer works with my Surface Pro 3 and Windows 10. Any clue on how to fix this? Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk
I have noticed that the PIN no longer works with my Surface Pro 3 and Windows 10. Any clue on how to fix this? Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk
M Mark Vincett5 New Member Joined May 25, 2015 Messages 26 Points 3 My Device SPro3 Dec 12, 2016 #2 do you mean the log-in pin to enter windows 10 if so this work for me Run tpm.msc Choose clear tpm on the left side. Pc will restart . Follow onscreen instructions. After reboot you can use the encryption again and can change or add pin again
do you mean the log-in pin to enter windows 10 if so this work for me Run tpm.msc Choose clear tpm on the left side. Pc will restart . Follow onscreen instructions. After reboot you can use the encryption again and can change or add pin again
OP OP A alphaboy1 New Member Joined Sep 30, 2016 Messages 3 Points 1 My Device SPro3 Dec 12, 2016 #3 Thanks Mark! It worked!
M Mark Vincett5 New Member Joined May 25, 2015 Messages 26 Points 3 My Device SPro3 Dec 13, 2016 #4 not a problem glad it worked
B BOBEL Member Joined Jul 16, 2015 Messages 58 Points 8 My Device SPro3 Jan 29, 2017 #5 Mark Vincett5 I had the same PIN problem until I READ YOUR FIX. I now have no issue with my PIN. Thanks to you. it WORKS Thanks again
Mark Vincett5 I had the same PIN problem until I READ YOUR FIX. I now have no issue with my PIN. Thanks to you. it WORKS Thanks again
M Mark Vincett5 New Member Joined May 25, 2015 Messages 26 Points 3 My Device SPro3 Jan 29, 2017 #6 BOBEL said: Mark Vincett5 I had the same PIN problem until I READ YOUR FIX. I now have no issue with my PIN. Thanks to you. it WORKS Thanks again Click to expand... Not A problem
BOBEL said: Mark Vincett5 I had the same PIN problem until I READ YOUR FIX. I now have no issue with my PIN. Thanks to you. it WORKS Thanks again Click to expand... Not A problem