What's new

RT Owner and Lover!

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
i have no idea how happy anyone can be happy with RT as compared to Pro have found no use for it other than to delete almost all of it.

android was so much more functional, easy to use and a ton more apps. even the best apps of RT are like android's worst.

my pro is scrictly PC until someone can convince me to use as tablet.
Well your experience is vastly different than mine, I use my RT every day and I would not use that Google or Apple junk....the Surface RT does everything I've needed it to do and more...

Last edited:

Tom T

I have both a Surface RT, and a Galaxy Note 10.1. If I were asked for tablet buying advice I would probably respond this way. If I was asked what the best alternative to the iPad is I would say the Galaxy Note 10.1 without question. However, if a person asked what the best Tablet available is, I would say the Surface RT.

J515OP

Super Moderator
I have both a Surface RT, and a Galaxy Note 10.1. If I were asked for tablet buying advice I would probably respond this way. If I was asked what the best alternative to the iPad is I would say the Galaxy Note 10.1 without question. However, if a person asked what the best Tablet available is, I would say the Surface RT.

Very interesting coming from a guy who a couple of weeks ago was none to sure about the Surface at all :)

Tom T

It's amazing how the RT has grown on me, especially with the flexibility of having both the touch and type covers. If the RT had a digitizer layer so I could take handwritten notes efficiently I would probably rarely use the Note 10.1.