R reubenseph New Member Joined Jul 9, 2013 Messages 1 Points 0 Jul 9, 2013 #1 I've had this problem come up twice so far, and it's been barely over a month since I bought my Surface RT. Restarting my tablet fixed it though. Was just wondering if it's just me, or other users have encountered it before? Thanks.
I've had this problem come up twice so far, and it's been barely over a month since I bought my Surface RT. Restarting my tablet fixed it though. Was just wondering if it's just me, or other users have encountered it before? Thanks.
ArnoldC New Member Joined Nov 26, 2012 Messages 1,537 Points 0 Location Makati, Philippines Jul 9, 2013 #2 Last year somebody reported a similar thing. Update your device to the latest patches. Today is Patch Tuesday. (Wednesday where I am)
Last year somebody reported a similar thing. Update your device to the latest patches. Today is Patch Tuesday. (Wednesday where I am)