What's new

simulate rightclick in games

nexxus86

New Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2015
Messages
7
Points
1
My Device
SPro2
Id like to know how to simulate rightclick in games on the touchscreen.

I'm trying to play several adventure games, Don't Starve Together and Age of Empires 2 HD Edition but I don't seem to be able to use the rightclick by tapping and holding.

I know for sure it worked on my Asus Transformer T100TA under Windows 8.1 but it doesn't seem to work on the Surface Pro 2 under Windows 10.

I have rightclick by tapping and holding enabled and it works in Windows, but not in games...

Is there a way to change the gestures?

can anyone help ?
 
Last edited:
Try Touchme Gesture Studio, it can be a bit temperamental but I use it to simulate right and middle click in Dungeon of the Endless, on my Surface 3. The gesture it uses as default is a 'tip tap', holding one finger on screen and tapping another at the same time.
 
Back
Top