What's new

Surface RT

James J Marks

New Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1
Points
0
Has anyone found a calendar app or similar that shows/provides the cumulative day-of-the-year (and usually the number of days left in the calendar year) on the current date on the calendar? So, for example, if it was February 2nd, the date block would indicate that it was the 33rd day of the year (and maybe how many days were left in the calendar year, i.e., 332).
 
Hello and welcome to the forum James! Hopefully you are able to find suggestions for a suitable app :)...
 
Has anyone found a calendar app or similar that shows/provides the cumulative day-of-the-year (and usually the number of days left in the calendar year) on the current date on the calendar? So, for example, if it was February 2nd, the date block would indicate that it was the 33rd day of the year (and maybe how many days were left in the calendar year, i.e., 332).

Welcome to the forum!
Good question. I'll let you know if I find. Just wondering, is there a purpose to it apart from just knowing those facts? If I don't find, I might consider writing it.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top