What's new

any way to sync with icloud canlendars?

foghat

Hey,

We are iphone users and use the calendar app for our non-work stuff.

Is there any way to add sync with an icloud account so that our appointments will show up in the 8.1 calendar?

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
See my next post. Install iCloud Control Panel on your Windows 8.1 device.

Last edited:

eltos_lightfoot

Download the icloud control panel from apple. It integrates with outlook 2010 and 2013. I will ry to remember to post the link tomorrow.

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
icloud_notification).png

Install Outlook on your Windows 8.1 device. Notice the iCloud widget in my notification section.

Here you go...
http://www.apple.com/icloud/setup

Last edited:
OP
F

foghat

See my next post. Install iCloud Control Panel on your Windows 8.1 device.

Thanks.

Too bad that only integrates with outlook. I like to keep my outlook (work) calendar and 8.1 calendar (personal) separate. I think the first solution you posted will get me by. I am usually using my phone to add personal appointments anyways.

As an aside, with icloud installed, I did indeed see my icloud calendar in outlook 365, but I lost the ability to scroll up and down through the day (hours) using the touch screen. scroll bar worked fine as did the mouse wheel.

gtext

You should end up with an iCloud specific calendar in addition to your local 8.1 one. At least it does for me using the iCloud control panel that you can download from Apple. With that you can sync your bookmarks and pictures also if you want. Might be worth a try.