I've decided to hold off on getting the Surface Pro this Feb. Rumors are Microsoft is already in development with the Surface Pro 2 and the upcoming Haswell chipset. I'd prefer not to wait 6 months for the update, but I really don't want to go through the hassle of selling at that time either. My current iPad 3 should hold me over until then, and I have Win 8 on my desktop to get me familiar with the new OS. I'm really looking forward to increased battery life and gaming/graphics horsepower that Haswell will bring. I just know if I got the Surface now, I'd just end up selling it shortly down the road. If I had unlimited funds I would just get it now, but unfortunately that's not the case. Yes, there's always going to be something new around the corner, but my gut tells me that Haswell is worth waiting for.