What's new

Good App for taking notes

ctitanic

Here is a App with a very good "ink" implementation

http://apps.microsoft.com/webpdp/app/02f78e60-b8a3-4764-bfe5-ff4c193af9b6

Capture.JPG

malberttoo

Nothing compare to OneNote. In this App I like the ink. It detects better the pressure so the ink looks better.

Hmm, I guess I didn't realize that ink looked better or worse in some apps. I thought that the SP3 just presented the inking hardware and software to each app, and I assumed the inking experience would be the same across all apps...

MHC48

But it won't sync to the cloud or my phone or other devices like OneNote? I can see that it's pretty, but otherwise, what's the point/benefit??

OP
ctitanic

ctitanic

But it won't sync to the cloud or my phone or other devices like OneNote? I can see that it's pretty, but otherwise, what's the point/benefit??
Well, you can save the notes in OneNote and they have versions for iOS and Android so you can open your notes in other devices. Again, it's not in the same league as OneNote but it's a nice tool.

malberttoo

I have not used this app, but if it will let you select where your notes are saved to, then the "syncing" issue is pretty much a non-issue, as you can use DropBox or OneDrive to do the syncing for you.