Improving the Pen

ctitanic

This is a very easy project.

WP_20140713_10_48_09_Pro.jpg

But you are going to love the result.

JesseDiaz

Hey Frank-

Thanks...I going to try that...
I know you have another tread talking about the HTC pen and I wasn't aware that it had two buttons like the SP3 pen. Does it work the same way on the HTC that it does on the SP3 pen? IF so, it must be Bluetooth then....you also mentioned that the tip is harder on the HTC...you stated it was better but you didn't mention if it would be ok with the SP3 screen since it is harder.
Im all over this HTC pen if its what I think it is and doesn't harm my SP3 screen

OP
ctitanic

ctitanic

Hey Frank-

Thanks...I going to try that...
I know you have another tread talking about the HTC pen and I wasn't aware that it had two buttons like the SP3 pen. Does it work the same way on the HTC that it does on the SP3 pen? IF so, it must be Bluetooth then....you also mentioned that the tip is harder on the HTC...you stated it was better but you didn't mention if it would be ok with the SP3 screen since it is harder.
Im all over this HTC pen if its what I think it is and doesn't harm my SP3 screen
I have been using it for a week and I don't notice any damage to the screen which is made from Gorilla glass.

The buttons work in the same way.