What's new

mass orders from industries, surface pro booming

unruledboy

source(traditional Chinese): http://m.udn.com/xhtml/ViewFreeArticle?type=news&cate=8&page=1&articleid=3951385&sn=1

it says, due to retirement of windows xp, not just retail users love and purchase the all new surface pro 3, industry customers prefer it as well, including BMW and Coca-cola and other big companies at Taiwan.

we can expect the sale of surface pro 3 will boom, if Microsoft push it harder, with all media commerciala.

Striknine

I agree, If Microsoft were to highlight the features as it relates to business uses and the modern mobile employee the surface Pro 3 would out sell the competition.

ipaq_101

Just started business school an nearly everyone around me has commented how is that thing, I was thinking about buying it.

I said it will blow your mind!

malberttoo

Just started business school an nearly everyone around me has commented how is that thing, I was thinking about buying it.

I said it will blow your mind!

Dude you should just buy a couple to have on hand, sell them to the crowd at a little profit ;) You ARE after all in business school...

kundas1

Dude you should just buy a couple to have on hand, sell them to the crowd at a little profit ;) You ARE after all in business school...

yeeeaaa... and so are they, and they know about markup value lol I don't think they would fall for it when they can get cheaper with the student discount therefor getting better deal ;)

malberttoo

yeeeaaa... and so are they, and they know about markup value lol I don't think they would fall for it when they can get cheaper with the student discount therefor getting better deal ;)

I dunno... lots of people with instant gratification issues, have to have it NOW, would pay...:D

kundas1

I dunno, greed always wins over instant gratification... no? and why do I feel we're playing "rocks, paper, scissors" but with greed, instant gratification, and savings LOL