What's new

Official Windows 10 Insiders thread

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
With my SP4 it is connecting to all of my adapters, MSWDA, PTV3000, and ScreenBeam Pro....

lhauser

I'm having some graphic driver issues on my SP3 since the update. I've only encountered it so far playing the Microsoft Solitaire Collection, the graphics driver will crash (it says it's a problem with the Windows 8 graphic driver...). The game freezes and eventually I have to reboot the machine. Not sure what state of the art in upgrading/downgrading video drivers is these days.

What is the latest insider build, 10585? If so, is that TH2? Anything newer than that? Easily a dozen and a half builds on my SP3, I've stayed at RTM on my new SP4 but am ready to jump back in as this business of not coming back from connected standby when not plugged in is driving me nuts.

10586 is TH2 and was released on the Slow Ring today....

Yep, got it overnight after opting back in and rebooting. Let's see how this goes.

Fans blowing now as One Drive syncs. Sync'ed all my eReaders yesterday before starting, everything looks good.

Further update. I only have 2.82GB on OneDrive, fan dead silent within thirty minutes.

Last edited:

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
Loading 11099 to my Surface Book right now.

Not many noticeable changes cited yet. OneCore being firmed up.
However, the bug where progress bars were not being displayed while copying or deleting files from File Explorer or the Recycle Bin is fixed.

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
Working well under Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Build 11099.rs1_release.160109-1156 .
Display driver: Intel 20.19.15.4326 11/20/2015

Surface Book i7/16/512 .

Screenshot (25).png

snip_20160113160630.png