What's new

Oversized TIP after handwriting

Exhile

For some strange reason after the Fall Creators Update for Windows 10, the TIP in hand writing mode becomes oversized on any one of the two 1080p monitors connected when using a web browser or a Word document. I have the Simplified Chinese language installed in which this problem occurs but it doesn't seem to affect the TIP when English is the selected language. This problem never appeared before the Fall Creators Update.

Also, it would be nice to have the TIP in Simplified Chinese hand writing recognition when activated to show up on the Surface Pro screen rather than on the connected monitors. I have to drag the TIP from the monitor to the Surface Pro screen every time I click on the "touch keyboard" icon. It makes no sense that if I'm going to hand write, the TIP would show on the connected monitor rather than on the Surface Pro screen.

Here's a screenshot of one of the 1080p monitors with the oversized TIP. The oversized TIP takes up so much screen space but also the oversized TIP shouldn't even be showing on the monitor.
Untitled.jpg