What's new

Pouch/Sleeve for S3

jds4300

Has anyone found a form fitting sleeve/pouch for the S3? I have not. I MUST HAVE one before purchasing my S3. Thank you.

hughlle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Out of interest why does it have to be form fitting? What is the issue of say half a centimetre excess in one dimension?

LibbyLA

Microsoft has several:

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store...content=e8gnD5yk&WT.source=bing&WT.medium=cpc

Most 11" sleeves will work fine. I have an Amazon basics 11.6" case for my SP3 that isn't horribly huge for my S3 and I got this Evecase that is slightly smaller and slightly more padded than the Amazon basics case that is a nice fit for the S3, with enough room that I could put mount the pen holder on the keyboard and the keyboard with pen would fit.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00PTLNZJI/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

There are lots of choices, some made for the S3, some not. Only you know which one will suit your needs. Availability of cases/sleeves should not be an issue.

compnovo

Right after I got my SP3 I stopped by Walmart and picked up one of those inexpensive neoprene sleeve they have in stock. A little on the large size, but it came with a foam insert (for display purposes) that I kept because it provided extra impact protection. I think it cost about 11 bucks --- heck of a deal.

brycerocky

I have the maroo black leather executive sleeve and it's pretty awesome. It's exactly like the one for the SP3, which can be readily found in stores.

luv2skipow

Ordered the "Ord" in dark blue from Incipio today as it is similar to the one I had for my S2 and it was great.
Will post when I get it.

jbs-horn

I had an Incipio sleeve for my S2 that I got from Best Buy. It fits the S3, but is slightly harder to zip up and has a tiny bit of slack side-to-side. When it is zipped, everything is secure. I doubt it would protect the S3 from a substantial drop, but it takes care of it when it's being toted around.

JakeyFlower

Got around to taking the pics
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432876276.687071.jpg