What's new

Sp4 i7 gaming with fan and without

Pretty sure I had that loaded before I did a restore on my i7/16/256. I was trying multiplayer. It did work, but took FOREVER to load. Once it loaded, I could go into the test fire range and it was ok. But when I tried a match, and it could be that some setting was wrong, but it wouldn't finish getting me into a match before the match ended? I could see the loading bar slowly moving, but after a few mins it would kick me out.

Do you know - can you play Call of Duty on an i5/8/256?

I finally got Fallout4 to load once in full screen, well more than once but the rest was windowed. BUT... I'm not 100% how I did that. I set the fallout4.exe compatibility mode to windows 7 (someone said win8, but didn't work for me), and I turned off the high dpi scaling. Then I missed around with resolutions within the game options and redid the desktop resolution to match. And it worked. but after I got it full screen, I tried to get it to other resolutions as it moved fine enough. But only in windowed mode now. anything else kicks it out. So dunno...

I would also like to get some feedback to see if anyone else has gotten fallout 4 or battlefront to run on the i7

OP
J

josher14

Yeah that's how my experience was with the i5 model... not really worth it to play yet since the experience is such a pain.. thanks for your trial and error settings tho!

I finally got Fallout4 to load once in full screen, well more than once but the rest was windowed. BUT... I'm not 100% how I did that. I set the fallout4.exe compatibility mode to windows 7 (someone said win8, but didn't work for me), and I turned off the high dpi scaling. Then I missed around with resolutions within the game options and redid the desktop resolution to match. And it worked. but after I got it full screen, I tried to get it to other resolutions as it moved fine enough. But only in windowed mode now. anything else kicks it out. So dunno...

stefo78

Hello josher14 I will follow often on youtube, I have a sp4 i7 ... I wanted to ask if you think the video card drivers are updated from the site intel or not ... I want the control panel intel that default is not available now .
I did all the updates of sp4 and win 10.
Thank you