Surface Pen Tip Kit - sold out/expensive?

Discussion in 'Microsoft Surface Accessories' started by ONeill, Apr 18, 2017.

1. ONeill

ONeill New Member

Hello!

I bought my first pen tip kit 1 year ago for 10 € (Germany). It seems that nowadays it´s quite hard to buy it for that price. Big electronic stores typically dont have them, same as for amazon. The microsoft store charges around 20 $ for it.

I finally found a store (now living in Finland) that has them in stock for around 11 €. Is it only my impression that it´s getting much harder to buy the tips for a reasonable price?

I am just imagineing what might happen in one year when I will need new tips again, when it´s already hard to buy them now. :confused:

Looking forward to read about your impressions, thanks.

BR ONeill

2. hughlle

hughlle Super Moderator Staff Member

My Device:
    SPro4
    I'd be interested to learn what the general concensus is on these. I bought the pack, and it's been sat in a draw since. I just couldn't find any benefit to it over the regular tip.

3. ONeill

ONeill New Member

Dear hughlee,
    I personally really like the "B" tip, it makes it easier to take notes for me. The difference is quite big, as long as your screen is clean. I sometimes change the tip between artwork and taking notes. From my point of view, the price of 10 € is ok, but 20 € is way to expensive.
    BR ONeill

4. ekin04

ekin04 New Member

My Device:
    SPro4
    In Italy I can find on amazon for 7 € with free shipping cost and 2 day for arrive

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk