What's new

Surface Pro 3 deals here!

unruledboy

you need to provide student prove .edu email or id at the end of checkout, i did the same thing when i preorder, at least it is in Australia.

bamaster

Microsoft store currently has a back to school promotion with $150 off a PC + Office 364 bundle and it can be stacked on top of the 10% education discount. This is how I purchased my Surface Pro 3.

The $150 Back to School offer excludes Surface tablets. You got lucky!

ipaq_101

The $150 Back to School offer excludes Surface tablets. You got lucky!

Yeah when I ordered they $100 for grads, I was lucky enough to stack that and the student discount. Told my friend about it and he wasn't able to stack.

Timing is everything these days.

sdreamer

I believe the fine print of Microsoft regarding the student discount is they reserve the right to audit at any time and check some database to see if you are an active student (part time/full time). How they do this? No clue, never heard of them doing it, but it is in their terms I believe. Also in those terms, if they find out you aren't a student then they will charge your card the difference. Just a thought.

enolamyecart

SP3i5 128gb $999, Student discount (my kids are students) -100, Trade in SP1 that was a gift -$305, $605+ tax. DONE and thanks!

mseck99

SP3 i5 256gb $1200, Student discount -$150, Sold my Pro 1(+$400) - $50 Dollars customer retension discount. Voila !