Why do more people not utilize MS live support?

Discussion in 'Microsoft Surface General Discussion' started by hughlle, Jul 15, 2016.

1. hughlle

hughlle Super Moderator Staff Member

Jul 7, 2014
    Yet another brilliant experience (even if quite a long wait this time). My partners SP3 power brick started clicking whilst plugged in but still doing what it is meant to do, so I got straight on live chat as I always do with surfaces and 10 minutes later, details confirmed, and a brand new charger is in the post FOC just to give me peace of mind that it wouldn't fail in the middle of a busy work week, and like all my prior warranty requests, no need to send the old one back.

2 years ago I thought that they were just going over-board because it was a brand new launch of a very viable new product, but 2 years later, they're still just as concerned with the owners experience. Hats off to them yet again :) that makes 1 pen and 2 chargers I've gotten FOC now, never a question asked, never a request for proof, never a request for a return of the old unit. They don't even care if the unit in question still works, any niggling doubt or suspicion and they've shipped me a replacement :)
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2016
    eltos_lightfoot, Plantje and jnjroach like this.
  2. Plantje

Plantje Member

Jan 9, 2016
    Zwolle, The Netherlands
    My Device:
    Surface 3 (Atom)
    There is nothing wrong with showing some appreciation every once in a while