What's new

Windows 10 Preview on Surface Pro 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitchellvii

Is there anyway to edit tiles? I would like the icon in the middle of it to be larger. Instead of a huge box around a tiny icon.

You dont like circa 1998 icons on your 2015 OS? Philistine!

You can always change your color scheme and make it a giant purple box instead. :)

mitchellvii

I keep expecting to see 10145 iso leaked online. Saw rumors they've already passed over 10145 to 10146. Sigh, flash cravings suck. Maybe I should try a new rom on my phone instead, lol.

mitchellvii

I could have sworn I got a notification earlier today the fbl_impressive 10136 was ready for download. But can't find anything.

MagicPoop

Took the plunge and installed 10135, and let me just say, this actually looks like they can make it....

No fan issues, everything running smooth, got more battery life than 10130 (although that might just be due to the clean install); really like the Startup/installing process.

So far so good. :)

mitchellvii

Took the plunge and installed 10135, and let me just say, this actually looks like they can make it....

No fan issues, everything running smooth, got more battery life than 10130 (although that might just be due to the clean install); really like the Startup/installing process.

So far so good. :)

10135 is solid although expect it to develop problems as time passes. All these builds degrade with use.

Status
Not open for further replies.