What's new

30 Day Return Policy... - Calendar Reminder Has Been Set

mcsenerd

It's one thing that we're all "early adopters". It's another that we have to deal with all of these ridiculous issues. Most of us here are pretty computer savvy - imagine those consumers that have to deal with this nonsense that have no idea what they are in for. Thankfully there are forums like this one, but not everyone is experienced enough to even look for information on these issues.

I'm not returning my SP3. I'm sure these issues will be solved, but it doesn't make it any less frustrating. Still, the unit has been more of a blessing - and I haven't touched my iPad OR MacBook Pro since June 20th. I hope MS addresses these problems in the next update for their benefit as well as ours.

That's about my feeling as well. I think it's one thing for someone like myself to face many of these quirky issues, but they'd frustrate and confound more novice users to no end in my opinion. I too think many of these issues will be fixed (or at least I hope that they will be), but they may not be and for some, that's reason enough to wait. Of all the "mistakes" or "missteps" that I think were taken in the SP3, the biggest in my opinion was the continuation of depending on Marvell to supply a trouble-free wireless solution. I just don't have faith that they have this capability at this point after three iterations of Surface Pro hardware.