What's new

3D Modelling on the SP3

Gary.M

I just made a little video using Maya 2015, Mudbox 2015 and Zbrush 4r6 with some of my models.

I'm using the Surface Pen in Mudbox and Zbrush, they both have pressure support, but sadly, Multi-Touch is not working in any package. The next version of Maya does support multi-touch, and it works great (I can't make a video of that though).

I have Maya 2015 installed but cannot figure out how multi touch works. I have it enabled in preferences but it doesn't appear to work on my system. Did you have to set anything else to get it to work?

kozak79

I have Maya 2015 installed but cannot figure out how multi touch works. I have it enabled in preferences but it doesn't appear to work on my system. Did you have to set anything else to get it to work?

Maya 2015 multi-touch isn't working on the SP3

We had some issues in our Enterprise with one of our CAD designers trying to load and manipulate too large of a file in Autocad. Other than the lack of dedicated video ram which is the only killer it works ok.

miyo

Hi!, can ask you something?, i had problem with navigation, on edit move, panning, (alt + pen and hover move) is like slow performance experience, but when i do the same with mouse move quick and fluid, i have a surface pro 3 i5 4 gb and 128gb ssd
thanks!