I've had iPhones for years now and don't have any reason to change over to Windows Phone at the moment, but I do use a lot of Microsoft's apps! How about you? I've got...
- Microsoft Health - Basically just usage with my Microsoft Band
- OneDrive - Don't use it often on the phone, but it can be handy for photo back ups
- OneNote - To be honest I usually use Evernote... but I like that passworded folders are free!
- Outlook - Wonderful email client. Took me a while to get used to it, but it's much better than Mail
- Skype - Get a lot of usage from this even if I do only speak to family on it these days
- Sunrise - I do like this app although it's a little over complicated sometimes
- Wunderlist - Really getting into this now, wish they'd change the app icon though