M Mikewired Member Joined Aug 30, 2014 Messages 148 Points 18 Sep 27, 2014 #1 I returned an i5 256 with a bad camera and a yellow stripe for an i7 256. What the heck my Best buy had it in stock but not the i5 256.
I returned an i5 256 with a bad camera and a yellow stripe for an i7 256. What the heck my Best buy had it in stock but not the i5 256.
M mcsenerd Active Member Joined Mar 25, 2014 Messages 252 Points 28 Location Nation of Texas My Device Surface Book Sep 27, 2014 #2 Notice any earth shattering differences? I'm still on the fence... I think about doing the swaparoo thing every now and then, but I just don't know how much more it would really buy me.
Notice any earth shattering differences? I'm still on the fence... I think about doing the swaparoo thing every now and then, but I just don't know how much more it would really buy me.
OP OP M Mikewired Member Joined Aug 30, 2014 Messages 148 Points 18 Sep 27, 2014 #3 I'll let you know soon. I did setup a yoga pro 2 at the same time tonight and the screen, speakers paled on comparison.
I'll let you know soon. I did setup a yoga pro 2 at the same time tonight and the screen, speakers paled on comparison.