I igravitate New Member Joined Oct 23, 2013 Messages 1 Points 0 Oct 23, 2013 #1 Keeps getting a warning saying that the computer get a low space. Actually I do not like to delete any files or folders...
Keeps getting a warning saying that the computer get a low space. Actually I do not like to delete any files or folders...
D demandarin Active Member Joined Aug 10, 2013 Messages 614 Points 43 Oct 23, 2013 #2 What program is it? File size and how much free internal space you have?
O oion Well-Known Member Joined Feb 15, 2013 Messages 1,358 Points 83 My Device S2 Oct 23, 2013 #3 demandarin, see here: http://www.surfaceforums.net/forum/windows-8-forum/6363-windows8-disk-issue.html That poster and two others were, as far as I can tell, sock puppeting to sell a Chinese app that's probably designed to upload your "deleted" data to them (why would a simple file deletion app need internet access, dunno).
demandarin, see here: http://www.surfaceforums.net/forum/windows-8-forum/6363-windows8-disk-issue.html That poster and two others were, as far as I can tell, sock puppeting to sell a Chinese app that's probably designed to upload your "deleted" data to them (why would a simple file deletion app need internet access, dunno).