What's new

Docking Station for Microsoft Surface Pro in stock at Staples.com for $170

generalissimo

I stumbled upon the hard-to-find Docking Station for Surface Pro (1 & 2) IN STOCK ONLINE at Staples.com!

Use coupon code 72103 to drop the price down to $170.
--- As an alternative, code 65124 also works

One day shipping seemed to be included for free, plus 5% cash back for Rewards Members (you can sign up at checkout if you aren't already)

Docking Station for Surface | Staples®

EDIT ****Some people may see an additional $XX off offer on the product page. If you do not, you can get this offer if you visit the link above in Chrome or Firefox Incognito/Private Browsing. Refresh the page until you see a black box that gives you a $XX offer if you checkout within 20 minutes. It is a crapshoot -- some people get $40 off, some people get $22 off. Checkout, then apply the coupon code above to take $30 off for a final price ***

Last edited:

Moodi

Microsoft Docking station is the worst product i have ever used so far,my first docking purchased from best buy a month ago contained a DEFECTIVE mini display port ,after talking to many agents in surface support they agreed to send me a FREE replacement that i received few days ago and guess what?!

the mini display port on the new dock worked straight away BUT the Ethernet port was DEFECTIVE!
I have escalated the case to their management and still waiting for them to ring me....
i thought it worth mentioning the story here....BE AWARE PEOPLE!...

LuckyL

Microsoft Docking station is the worst product i have ever used so far,my first docking purchased from best buy a month ago contained a DEFECTIVE mini display port ,after talking to many agents in surface support they agreed to send me a FREE replacement that i received few days ago and guess what?!

the mini display port on the new dock worked straight away BUT the Ethernet port was DEFECTIVE!
I have escalated the case to their management and still waiting for them to ring me....
i thought it worth mentioning the story here....BE AWARE PEOPLE!...

I bought one which works just fine...what shall we deduct from that then?

surfdock

Wow great deal for $130!
Capture.PNG

Brandy

Hmm, Got mine as soon as I could find one paid list price. Works fine. As for the Display Port I found that it's mostly a cable problem. Any movement can cause the DP to drop out, wrong tension on the cable will cause a problem, sometimes pulling the power plug is needed, to get the SP to recognize the display again.

OH yes its the same problem on the Surface Pro also. Having the dock makes it much easier to pop the SPro and go.

=D~~ Brandy