What's new

Flixster - trouble playing Ultraviolet movies

mikeadamsvt

New Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2013
Messages
1
Points
0
I just downloaded the latest update to the Flixster app: It now has the ability to stream Ultraviolet movies!!!!

I successfully signed into my ultraviolet account. However, when I clicked "Play" on one of the movies, I got a message saying:

We are having some technical problems. Please try again later or contact customer support.

Boo Hoo
 
It's been working for me. I download them first but I was able to watch several movies that I downloaded while traveling.
 
It's been working for me. I download them first but I was able to watch several movies that I downloaded while traveling.


How do you download the movie to the memory for offline viewing?
Sent from my Windows 8 device using Board Express Pro
 
OP maybe your tablet is a pacifist and doesn't like ultraviolent movies? lol
 
Can I download on my windows 8 PC, copy to my surface and then play it on my surface?
Sent from my Windows 8 device using Board Express Pro
 
Back
Top