What's new

HALO: Spartan Assault comes in July

Lolvo

I'm not even seeing it in the Store. Searches for "Halo", "Spartan Assault", and those two terms combined return nothing but BS apps - definitely not the game.

I suppose it will be up later this afternoon.

TeknoBlast

I've been sitting here at work refreshing my Store app and doing nothing all day waiting for this darn game. Come on already!!!

bc4393

I've been sitting here at work refreshing my Store app and doing nothing all day waiting for this darn game. Come on already!!!

I'm doing the same thing. I'm not getting my hopes up. The date has changed a few times already in the media. I'm not sure it's going to be a stellar game to begin with but I think it's well made and worth 6 bucks. Hopefully it has gamepad controls out of the box but I've read rumors to the contrary for that as well.

Lolvo

I do not hold high expectations for it either; and knowing how tentative M$ usually is, I would not be surprised to see it pushed back even further.

OP
ArnoldC

ArnoldC

It's here, but for Windows Phone 8 first. I'm in the Philippines so the experience might be different from other regions, and there's no 30-days waiting, aka exclusivity with some carrier :D

However, it felt like the burning desire was doused with Alaskan ice after I realized my HTC 8S only has 512MB of memory. :crazy:

thix84

It's here, but for Windows Phone 8 first. I'm in the Philippines so the experience might be different from other regions, and there's no 30-days waiting, aka exclusivity with some carrier :D

However, it felt like the burning desire was doused with Alaskan ice after I realized my HTC 8S only has 512MB of memory. :crazy:

Hi Arnold,

When it will be available for RT? my hands are itchy to play with it.

OP
ArnoldC

ArnoldC

Hi Arnold,

When it will be available for RT? �� my hands are itchy to play with it.��

Just hit the link from time to time.

Screenshot (457).png

Sorry, this app isn't available in your country or region.

or use the US store

http://apps.microsoft.com/windows/e...-assault/8fe2d694-baa2-4011-99c0-3a22216223bb

ps.

THIS IS IN CAPS BECAUSE IT'S IMPORTANT:

To those outside the United States, like the Philippines, hit the US store link above but MAKE SURE your Country or Region is the country you're in, i.e., Philippines, and not fake United States. If you do so, you can't use your credit card if they're not issued from, and you do not have address in the US.

Last edited:
OP
ArnoldC

ArnoldC

Thanks Arnold. One more thing, since you have tried it already, is it worthy?

It's still downloading... I should have used my LTE tethering instead of the office Wi-Fi. Duh

For 300 Pesos, I'm all for it. I'm an old-school, occasional gamer, and this one excites me quite a bit as I never played anything like this before.