What's new

"Hello, my name is Alissa Knight, and I have a problem"

alissaknight

lol.. sorry, I couldn't resist.

So thrilled though to find that I've got a community of fellow SP addicts to collaborate and network with. Anyone here in the Stuttgart, Germany area?

Yes, that's right, I said Germany. I'm the Managing Partner of Brier & Thorn International. I recently relocated here to the Stuttgart, Germany area to perform penetration testing on Internet-connected cars and open a new office branch for Brier & Thorn in Germany.

I am a recent convert back to Microsoft after a decade of Apple "we made it thinner" innovations -- or what they call innovation -- and after Satya took over, couldn't help but become mesmerized by his strategic plan that he is successfully executing on to change Microsoft into a new company. And oh has he been doing it! We have migrated all of our infrastructure to the Azure cloud, embraced Office365 for exchange and Sharepoint, and continue to look to Microsoft for more.

We've rolled out SP3s to our entire workforce along with docking stations and external monitors. Of course, the Arc Mouse and Arc Keyboard to boot :)

Oh, and yes, I'm running Windows 10 Preview on Fast Track mode on my production SP3 -- yes, I'm that gangster.

Pleasure to meet everyone, look forward to rocking the threads with all of you.

VR,

Alissa Valentina Knight

Reactions: vxm
OP
alissaknight

alissaknight

Thanks Grey :) So glad to be here.. Was looking for a "virtual coffee shop" to hang out in with other Surface owners ;)